Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Kids Say the Darndest Things...



Two stories:

First, while Danny, Kylee and Dad were on a walk in the park:

KYLEE: Dad, I need to go pee.

DAD: Okay, we'll go in that building right there.

KYLEE: But I want to pee on that tree. You let Danny do it one time...

DAD: That's because boys and girls are different, dear.


Second, when Danny and Kylee presented Mom with pretend cooking from their play kitchen...

DANNY: Surprise! It's smoked fish!

KYLEE: Yeah, we took a "smoker" (makes a cigarette gesture) and blew on it, like this (takes a  pretend "drag" and blows it).

MOM: You used a cigarette?

KYLEE: Yeah...

MOM: (laughing)

KYLEE: Why are you laughing?

MOM: You don't use cigarettes when you smoke fish.

[*DISCLAIMER! - We do not advocate smoking nor do our children think smoking is remotely cool but rather disgusting; nor have we shown how to properly smoke, and I have no idea how she perfectly demonstrated it.]




1 comment: