Friday, December 4, 2015

A Strange Encounter

We had to stop by Walgreens on the way home from school to pick something up. While getting Danny back into the car I noticed that disturbingly enough that somebody had dumped some poop in the empty parking stall next to us. Absolutely disgusting. I can't believe how irresponsible people can be. Anyhow, I quickly got Danny in the car and tried not to look.  Before we drove away, however, an elderly gentleman pulled into the spot. Right outside his door, unbeknownst to him, was a disgusting surprise that if he were terribly unlucky he could likely step in. I couldn't stand by and watch that happen knowingly so I got out of the car and waited for him to notice me so I could warn him. I know, creeper alert, and from the look on his face when he saw me motioning him to roll down his window he seemed to be wondering what he had done wrong. At any rate, when I said, "there is poop right outside your car door, thought you would want to know so you don't step in it", he just stared at me. Not every day a perfect stranger comes up to you and says the word poop!  "Yes, it's true.  You may want to watch where you step!" I told him, and then got back into my car.  He got out of his car carefully, and then went into the store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment