Wednesday, December 16, 2015
Kid Kontradiktions
SCENE 1: THE KITCHEN
DANNY: I’m an evil sorcerer… but I do good things.
JEREMY: You can’t do both. You have to choose good or evil.
DANNY: But I’m evil… in a good way!
END SCENE
SCENE 2: THE KITCHEN… AGAIN
KYLEE: (rubs and tussles her hair until it is disheveled)
JEREMY: Kylee, you should keep your hair nice and neat.
KYLEE: But it’s neat in a messy way.
END SCENE
SCENE 3: THE VAN
KYLEE: Mommy, mommy, mommy!
SHANNON: Yes Kylee…
DANNY (interrupting): Mom, I…
SHANNON: Not now Danny, Kylee’s trying to say something! What is it Kylee?
KYLEE: Mom, Danny wants to tell you something.
END SCENE
SCENE 4: THE CHURCH
DANNY: Dad, I know how the baby seeds (our kiddie version of birds and bees) get inside the mommy.
JEREMY (apprehensively): You do?
DANNY: Yeah, you told me yesterday.
JEREMY (confused): I did?
DANNY: Yes, when I asked you if they get in there when a mom and dad kiss, and you said no! (Walks away satisfied)
END SCENE
FIN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment