All's Well That Ends Well

Friday, October 16, 2015

"The Things I Have to Say..."

Jeremy: Danny, will you please get your flame thrower off the table.  It's time to eat dinner.
Posted by JD Pete at 5:59 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Past Flyers

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2015 (42)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (14)
      • Halloween Costumes
      • Rock, Paper, Tickle
      • Dad Genius
      • Kids at the KC temple
      • Karate Belts
      • Pumpkin Patch
      • The Pettersson Family - Lego Style!
      • Uni-max
      • Soap-paste
      • "The Things I Have to Say..."
      • "The Things I Have To Say..."
      • Bombs and Birthday Candles
      • Marri-bration
      • Belly Button
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (3)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.